Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Copyright and Trademark Information
Copyright © 2011 Rent frock Repeat, Inc. All rights reserved.
This web site, and the information which it contains, is the property of Rent frock Repeat and its affiliates and licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by Canadian law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. The trade indicia comprising "Rent frock Repeat" and the Rent frock Repeat logo are used as trade-marks of Rent frock Repeat, Inc., under all applicable laws of Canada. Other Rent frock Repeat product or service names or logos appearing in the web site are either trade-marks or trade indicia of Rent frock Repeat, Inc. and/or its affiliates. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Rent frock Repeat’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of Rent frock Repeat Web Site and Its Content
The information contained in this web site is for general guidance on topics selected by Rent frock Repeat. Such information is provided without any knowledge as to your identity or specific circumstances. The application and impact of relevant laws will vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this web site. The information on this web site is provided with the understanding that Rent frock Repeat and various authors and publishers providing such information do not constitute the rendering of professional advice or services. Rent frock Repeat may alter, suspend, or discontinue this web site at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. The web site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons. By using this web site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Rent frock Repeat and its officers, directors, agents and affiliates from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of this web site in violation of these terms.
No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, except that Rent frock Repeat authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Rent frock Repeat documents (such as press releases and FAQs) that are available on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
1. The documents may be used solely for noncommercial, informational purposes, subject to the limitations of the Copyright Act R.S.C. 1985, c. C-42.
2. The documents may not be modified.
3. Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this web site or any documents displayed on this web site, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions; or (b) with the prior written permission of Rent frock Repeat or such third party that may own the copyright of material displayed on this web site.
Accuracy of Content and Future Modifications to Web Site
The information on this web site is believed to be complete and reliable. In addition, the information provided by this web site was current as of the date on which the information was first posted or otherwise made available. We update the information provided by this web site as we deem appropriate. If you have any questions about the existence of more current information, please send those questions to email@example.com.
Rent frock Repeat reserves the right to make changes to document names and content, product specifications, or other information without obligation to notify any person of such changes.
Standards of User Conduct
If we provide visitors with an opportunity to post information, comments, or any messages on the web site, you may not, without limitation, use this web site and its related services (the "Site") to:
1. Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials ("Content") that is, or which Rent frock Repeat considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable Content;
2. Sell or promote any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the Content is posted or received;
3. Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
4. Display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
5. Post any Content or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
6. Promote or solicit any business on the web site directed to any person who uses the website;
7. Impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a Rent frock Repeat official, expert or bulletin board leader, guide or host;
8. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on our bulletin boards, including without limitation solicitations of credit card numbers, solicitations for sponsors, or promotion of raffles or contests;
Notice and Take Down Procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this web site infringe your copyright, trade-mark, patent and/or industrial design, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Rent frock Repeat at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the protected intellectual property work that you believe to be infringed.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the intellectual property holder or authorized representative.
Availability of Products and Services Mentioned
Information that Rent frock Repeat publishes on this web site may contain references or cross references to products or services that are not available or approved by the appropriate regulatory authorities in your country. Such references do not imply that Rent frock Repeat intends to announce or make available such products or services to the general public, or in your country. Consult your Rent frock Repeat account representative to determine which products and services may be available to you.
INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS, PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, RENT FROCK REPEAT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (iv) THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Product descriptions and specifications are subject to change. Rent frock Repeat periodically adds or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice.
It is the user's responsibility to ascertain whether any information downloaded from this web site is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RENT FROCK REPEAT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF RENT FROCK REPEAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL RENT FROCK REPEAT'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
This web site may contain links to non-Rent frock Repeat web sites. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and Rent frock Repeat is not responsible for the content of any linked web site or the actions of those that provide or use such linked web site. A link to any non-Rent frock Repeat web site does not imply that Rent frock Repeat endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a web site.
No Implied Endorsements
In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Rent frock Repeat of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
Submissions to Rent frock Repeat and Affiliated Servers
Should any part of this agreement be declared or held to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this agreement which shall continue in full force and effect and be construed as if this agreement had been executed without the invalid portion, and it is hereby declared the intention of the parties that this agreement would have been executed without reference to any portion that may, for any reason, be hereafter declared or held invalid.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, as applicable, and the courts situated in the Province of Ontario shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over this agreement and any claim or dispute arising under it.
This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except by a new posting of web site terms and conditions by Rent frock Repeat, as described above.
Copyright © 2011, Rent frock Repeat, Inc. All Rights Reserved.